Custom Domains with Namecheap
This method will only work if you use a domain that is not currently in use with a website or host. If you already have a website on your site, we need you to go Method #2 which is uploading the files you need.
- Log in..
- Go to Domain
- Manage on the right-hand side.
- First, make sure your name server is set to “Name cheap BasicDNS”
- Next, go to the Advanced DNS section
- Under Host Record - Please go to URL Redirect Record and paste: Host: @
- Value if you want to use it for LINKS: http://xxxxx.clickpfct.com/go/
- Value if you want to use it for ROTATOR: http://xxxx.clickpfct.com/tr/
(xxxxx would be your username, found in the URL BAR)
- Hit Save all changes.
- Then go to Domain Manager inside of Click perfect under My Account
- Enter Your domain.
(Note: Make sure you use http:// in front of your domain)
That’s it! It’s really that easy!